Thursday, June 5, 2008

We're down at Grammy's house right now helping get everything set up for the garage sale. Not much quilting getting done. I did a little work on my crazy quilt blocks for the Crazy quilt swap-I've got 3 more to finish embellishing and then I'm done.

We had a tornado warning last night so we spent a fair bit of time sitting in the basement. Lol-I took my crazy quilt blocks and Kathi's rows for her row robin with me-didn't want them blowing away to Oz!

I've talked so much about the row by row round robin I'm doing on the about.com forum but I'm not sure if I've ever shown pictures of my starter row. So here it is...



My theme is red/cream stars. I asked for stars of any size and asked that the other ladies just baste their rows together because I'd like to take them apart and put them together in a puzzle fashion. I love quilts that just seem to have stars of all sizes flowing together. Lol-I'm sure when I got to put it together it won't feel like it's flowing but I think once I'm done gnashing my teeth and snarling it will be lovely.

Becca

1 comment:

Colene said...

I love how your row turned out. What a great idea with the red and cream stars.