Friday, June 20, 2008

Crazy for crazy quilts!

I got my blocks back from the crazy quilt swap I participated in and just had to take pictures to share-aren't they gorgeous!

Here's all my blocks together-I'm going to have so much fun playing with these.

Nell made this one...

Randi made this one...
Terri made this one...
Lisa Jo made this one...
Lou made this one...
Faye made this one...
Kathi made this one...
Linda made this one...
Lucy made this one...

I'll do some further embellishing on these and then they'll get trimmed down to about 8 1/2 inches and turned into a miniature quilt. Lol-see-I've got miniature quilts on the brain!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Becca, your blocks are just beautiful! So are mine, they came today too, I love them so much I can't stop looking at them.Have fun doing further embellishments. Diane

black bear cabin said...

im really thrilled with mine too! are you planning to sash yours or just sew them all together? i think my jewel tones would look great with black sashing :)
i need to photograph all of mine together...but i had to send off my ALQS quilt before i started fiddling with these.
Cant wait to add more embellishments...and thank you for my block! Its awesome!