Saturday, April 26, 2008

We have winners!

I promised DD last night that she could be the one to draw the names for the blog warming and she came tearing into the bedroom this morning ready to "get some names out of that bowl."

She drew Hilda as the winner of the plaid FQ's, Jennifer and the winner of Turning Twenty Again and the kitty FQ, and Sophie as the winner of the Christmas blocks.
Congrats ladies! (I hope the sight of my hideously ugly desk doesn't take the joy out of winning-I promise its going in the trash next year when we replace the computer!)

Thanks to everyone who commented and entered the drawing-I had such fun reading everyone's comments and visiting their blogs. Stick around-I'm turning the big 3-0 in July and we may just have to have another giveaway then!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank you Becca! I am so very excited!

Jen