Thursday, May 1, 2008

the craziness continues

Are you tired of seeing crazy quilt blocks? I hope not because I'm not done yet. Here's yesterday's damage...




I need to pick up some more gold embellishment pieces-nearly everyone in the cream and white group asked for gold embellishments and I'm running short.

No worries though-my friend Kathleen, DD, and I are going shopping today. She works a half day so she's going to come over after work and we're going to have some olive bread and then do a bit of shopping.

Did you click on the link for the olive bread recipe? Even if you don't like olives click on it and check out the rest of the recipes on Ree's site. She is the bestestestest cook and I love her recipes-she's never let me down. Her spicy shrimp-divine. Her Marlboro man sandwich-stick to your ribs perfection. Her apple dumplings-the reason ice cream was invented. Her pico de gallo and guacamole-makes chips beg to be eaten. Seriously-that good. Not to mention she's lol funny and takes great pics (much better than mine!)

1 comment:

Cathi said...

I never get tired of seeing crazy quilting! I just started about a year ago & can't get enough!