Monday, August 4, 2008

Broken Heart

I've not been a very productive quilter the last couple weeks but finally I've got something to show you.

This Broken Heart block is for Margaret-one of the August birthday girls in the birthday block swap.

This little block just didn't want to go together for me- I ripped and sewed, ripped and sewed and finally got it right. Lol-but I don't think I'll be making another one anytime soon!

I've also been working a little on Shawn's rows for the row robin swap and hope to have them finished this week so they can go home to here-I'm sure she's anxiously awaiting them!

2 comments:

Gina said...

What a great block. I'm sorry you had so many problems with it.

Love and hugs gina xxx

The Calico Quilter said...

I've never seen that block before, and it's wonderful. I can see where it might be a challenge. Glad it came together for you.