Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Row Robin flies home...

I got my row by row round robin back the other day and have been dying to get pictures so I can show it off.

I intend to separate the rows and mix them up like a jigsaw puzzle so I told the other ladies in the swap that any size of block was fine and it didn't have to add up to 48 inches exactly. Then they just basted the rows together so they'd be easy to separate.

Aren't they gorgeous....drool...lol-I'm so glad they're mine!



There are my leftover scraps from the fabric I sent along and also some bits that I bought while my rows were traveling around getting all pretty. I'm planning to make some more stars to make the quilt bigger-I'd like to end up with a large lap or full sized quilt.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love that color combination so it could be sewn together any old way and I'd love it but your blocks are going to make a beautiful quilt!

black bear cabin said...

ohhhh.....ahhhhhhh......
No matter what you do, it will be awesome...wonderful color combination!

Katie said...

Absolutely stunning...

Which is why you have won an award! Go to my blog for the details!

Sunny said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering to win my Fall into Fall Giveaway. I have to say that those blocks and fabrics are simply scrumptious! Stunning.

yarnahoy said...

Stunning pattern!
:)