Friday, July 11, 2008

Two more birthday blocks and my secret shame

This blue block is for Diane-she requested vibrant blue stars to make a quilt for a friend who lost her home in Katrina. It's the Florida Star pattern from quilterscache.

This sleepy little kitty is for Nell-she requested pet blocks-won't that be a fun quilt!


Ok-now brace yourself-I'm about to show you something ugly, really, really ugly. This is what my sewing space looks like right now.

You may be asking yourself-how can anyone even sew in that disaster area? Trust me you can't. I can't find anything and every time I try to do something I end up knocking something over. As you can see it's even spilling over onto the floor.

This weekend DD is going to her Grammy's house with Grandma so I've resolved to get my quilting space tidied up. Wish me luck!

Speaking of luck send some Itty Bitty's way-we're going to try to release her back to the outdoors this afternoon.

3 comments:

black bear cabin said...

hehehehe....if i showed a photo of my own sewing room, i think you would feel much better :)
my sewing room just happens to be the guest bedroom too, so since i have company, i too find myself in need of cleaning my craft room!~ ugh!
maybe ill take a pic, just for entertainment! :)
good luck!
lisajo

Andrea said...

I have that cat pattern printed out and ready to sew. It is lovely - I should do it soon. I tidied my sewing corner up last week in honour of my new mini quilt ( lol ! ) so I'm all nice and tidy for a while - it won't last though.

The Calico Quilter said...

What happened to Itty Bitty? Did she make it outdoors?